Believe me we do try, but its so hard to resist a face like his....
besides its not entirely his or our fault he has very bad allergies so he has to be on steroids alot and that makes him gain weight.
But now that the weather is getting better up here were going for walks to see if we can help him (and me) shed a few pounds :P
1. Name 2 scrapbook topics I would like to do........Well I don't scrapbook so I have to say NONE!
2. Name the 2 best places you have ever been to...... Brazil and Argentina Iguassu Falls they are the second largest waterfalls in the world, set in a tropical jungle setting they were gorgeous! Also Hawaii, I went when I was a teenager and still have the memories implanted on my mind.
3. Name 2 things you do everyday..........Get my Dunkin donuts coffee, and always always put on mascara and lipstick, since I have blond lashes without it my eyes disappear and I always put on lipstick, my husabnd used to say where are you going I say no where just need my lipstick, he doesnt ask anymore he knows the routine. :)
5. Name 2 places I wish to visit........Paris....told my husband he has to take me there because I need to get real french perfume (ive almost got him convinced thats the only place I can get it)
and anywhere in Europe, preferably Italy or Spain.
6. 2 things you may not know about me.......
The other thing you may not know about me is I married a younger man.... Now before you start thinking...oooohhh Sandy...you go girl! its not that scandolous he is not too much younger only 3 years. but I had you going for a minute...:P
7. Name 2 nicknames you have had at some point in your life..... this most of you know......
Lu La Belle and Lu Lu were nicknames from my father. and Sissy from the rest of the family.
but not sissy as in you sissy girl( though I suppose that would have fit me I was always very sensitive.) but Sissy as in sister, I think its a southern term of endearment since my family is from the south.
8. Name 2 interesting jobs I have had in life (good or bad)........Well the worst job and I mean the WORST job I have ever had was working at Sears selling televisions and vcr's!!!!!!!!!!!
The money was pretty good because we were on commission, but I loathed having to read and learn all those technical manuals, Why in the world would I want to know the hundreds of functions of a remote control, or how to connect a tv to a vcr!!!!!! thats one of the fringe benefits of having a man around :P.....
9. What 2 fun things I do after work........ Well usually after a day at the shop im usually too tired to do anything but if on a rare occassion I do do something it would be to go shopping or meet my family or friends for dinner.
10. Name 2 things that you would like to learn......I have always wanted to paint, really paint..
I do little stuff here and there but Ive always wanted to learn more serious stuff like landscapes or roses like Catherine Risi my favorite!!!!
The other thing I would like to learn is a second language. Spanish, my husband is bilingual so I would love to talk to him in Spanish.
11. What are the last 2 things I have downloaded or cd bought.......... Phantom of the Opera soundtrack...me and my little guy love to listen to it.
13. What are 2 TV shows or movies from Childhood that I still enjoy watching after all these years....... Beverly Hillbillies and Get Smart I love comedies.
Cathy from Treasuredheirlooms www.treasured-heirlooms.blogspot.com