Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fluffy Ruffle Problems!

I have really been in a creative mode lately,

So you may be asking.....Whats The problem?

My problem is that...I have trouble letting my projects go!

I design and create things that I would personaly want to buy and keep so with that I put a little heart and soul in every project,

but then it just makes it harder for me to say goodbye to these things.

Case in point... these 2 lamps and the shades I made for them.

I bought the lamps at one of my favorite antique malls,


I just love the porcelin blue and white flowers soooooo pretty and romantic,


I made the shades using fluffy ruffle vintage fabric :) (you know why im smiling)


and then topping it with the sweetest pink velvet ribbon and trimmings They are sooo over the top sweet that im tempted to keep them!


I suppose you will have to check my website to see what I decided to do! :P


hugs,


Sandy


4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Sandy they are really soft and pretty
Alison

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

oooh, those turned out lovely... =) debbie

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Those turned out so so pretty, now did she keep them or not, hmmm...

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Living said...

Your lifestyle or taste determines what the focal point of your living area is. If you have a fireplace, you can rearrange your furniture around it. Or if you have a piano, and this is the focal point of your living area, your furniture could be set around it. When rearranging your furniture, also consider traffic in your Living Room Decoration area. It is always good to arrange furniture in off-square angles. This makes the room warmer and more casual. http://living-room-decoration.blogspot.com